> On Oct 8, 2019, at 12:44 PM, Ryan Sleevi <r...@sleevi.com> wrote:
>
> Paul,

[snip]

> It does not seem you're interested in finding solutions for the issues,

[PW] You are mixing things up Ryan. I am interested in finding solution to
issues. I specifically kept my message on point, which was your tone and
approach to communication - this is equally important to the content you put
forward. My point was made and you obviously didn’t receive it well - I’m ok
with that. Most people don’t respond well to criticism.

I will only contribute proposed solutions for issues where I posses deep domain
expertise - moderating and chairing standards and best practices is one area,
hence my contribution.

> and you've continued to shift your message, so perhaps it might be better to
> continue that discussion elsewhere?

[PW] In my opinion, this is the right place. You don’t get to dictate where and
when. The alternative would be to walk into a broom cupboard and scream at the
wall.

I won’t comment on this matter any further as I think we’ve labored the subject
and I don’t want to take up people’s time any further.

- Paul