Hi Paul,

thanks for the heads up. This wasn't intentional and I've reached out to
get the security UI changes added to the release notes for 70. You're right
that this is significant enough to be included. The page should be updated
very soon, so that most users will see the new version (due to throttled
rollouts and a general delay in users updating).

Cheers,

Johann

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 9:06 PM Paul Walsh via dev-security-policy <