Eric,

I am not going to be gaslighted here.

Just what was your email supposed to do other than "suppressing dialogue
within this community"?

I was making no threat, but if I was still working for a CA, I would
certainly get the impression that you were threatening me.

The bullying and unprofessional behavior of a certain individual is one of
the reasons I have stopped engaging in CABForum, an organization I
co-founded. My contributions to this industry began in 1992 when I began
working on the Web with Tim Berners-Lee at CERN.

The fact that employees who work on what is the third largest browser also
participate in the technical and policy discussions of the third largest
browser which is also the only multi-party competitor should be a serious
concern to Google and Mozilla. It is a clear anti-Trust liability to both
concerns. People here might think that convenient, but it is not the sort
of arrangement I for one would like to be having to defend in Congressional
hearings.

As I said, I do not make threats. My concern here is that we have lost
public confidence. We are no longer the heroes we once were and politicians
in your own party are now running against 'Big Tech'. We already had DoH
raised in the House this week and there is more to come. We have six months
at most to put our house in order.