The primary purpose of forwarding the Intent to Ship email to this list was
to inform the community of this planned change and the reasoning behind it.
Mozilla considered lots of information prior to announcing the change, and
during the vigorous debate that ensued, we continued to listen without
taking sides. In the end, the discussion and information presented did not
compel us to change our decision.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 4:49 PM Matt Palmer via dev-security-policy <