The email has been sent to all CAs in the Mozilla program requesting that
they respond to the survey by the end of this month.

note that the responses for questions 2, 3, and 5 do not yet properly
display the date fields that were recently added.

- Wayne

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Communications#January_2020_CA_Communication