On 07/03/2020 23:57, Matt Palmer via dev-security-policy wrote:
<snip>
As further independent confirmation, the crt.sh page for the certificate
shows that crt.sh *also* identifies the certificate as having a Debian weak
key.  My understanding is that crt.sh uses a database of keys that was
independently generated by the operator of the crt.sh service.

For the crt.sh check, I augmented Debian's original blacklists with some other blacklists I generated ~12yrs ago for a few less common key sizes [1]. See also [2].

[1] https://secure.sectigo.com/debian_weak_keys/

[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org/msg10060.html

- Matt

--