We regret your impression that we take this issue with anything less than the
utmost seriousness.

We have opened a ticket and are actively working with our CA software vendor to
address the underlying issue.

Rather than stopping there, we have been working concurrently to put into place
the necessary checks against openssl-blacklist independently of the CA software
vendor.

Whether through our CA software vendor or independently, we are committed to
finding a long-term solution that is effective and efficient.

We will provide regular updates of our progress to the bug (to which this
message has also been posted).