I inform you that Microsec issued the new version of its public documents on
2020-05-26.

The information has already been updated in CCADB.

The actual links of the most relevant public documents are:

CP/CPS:
eIDAS conform Qualified Certificate for Website Authentication CP (EV):
https://static.e-szigno.hu/docs/hr--min--ssl--EN--v2.14.pdf
eIDAS conform Qualified Certificate for Website Authentication CPS (EV):
https://static.e-szigno.hu/docs/szsz--min--ssl--EN--v2.14.pdf
eIDAS conform Certificate for Website Authentication CP (DV, OV):
https://static.e-szigno.hu/docs/hr--fok--ssl--EN--v2.14.pdf
eIDAS conform Certificate for Website Authentication CPS (DV, OV):
https://static.e-szigno.hu/docs/szsz--fok--ssl--EN--v2.14.pdf

I also inform you, that our auditor issued the updated version of our
Attestation Letter, which contains all the doppelganger certificates of our
root certificate "Microsec e-Szigno Root CA 2009".
The new Attestation Letter is available on the following link from today:

https://www.tuvit.de/fileadmin/Content/TUV_IT/zertifikate/de/AA2019121301_Microsec-eSzignoRoot-CA-2009_V1.2_s.pdf

The new audit information will be added to CCADB soon.