On 6/7/2020 11:03 π.μ., Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy wrote:
Yep. You have dismissed it but others may have not. If no other voices are
raised, then your argument prevails:)

I mean, it’s not a popularity contest:)

As others have highlighted already, there are times where people get confused by you posting by default in a personal capacity. It is easy to confuse readers when using the word "I" in your emails.

Even if you use your "Google Chrome hat" to make a statement, there might be a different opinion or interpretation from the Mozilla Module owner where this Forum is mainly for. There's more agreement than disagreement between Mozilla and Google when it comes to policy so I hope my statement was not taken the wrong way as an attempt to "push" for a disagreement.

I have already asked for the Mozilla CA Certificate Policy owner's opinion regarding separate hierarchies for Mozilla Root program in https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/EzjIkNGfVEE/jOO2NhKAAwAJ, highlighting your already clearly stated opinion on behalf of Google, because I am interested to hear their opinion as well. I hope I'm not accused of doing something wrong by asking for more "voices", if there are any.

              • S... Peter Gutmann via dev-security-policy
              • R... Pedro Fuentes via dev-security-policy
              • R... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • R... Pedro Fuentes via dev-security-policy
              • R... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • R... Pedro Fuentes via dev-security-policy
              • R... Dimitris Zacharopoulos via dev-security-policy
              • R... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • R... Dimitris Zacharopoulos via dev-security-policy
              • R... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • R... Dimitris Zacharopoulos via dev-security-policy
              • R... Paul van Brouwershaven via dev-security-policy
              • R... Dimitris Zacharopoulos via dev-security-policy
              • R... Paul van Brouwershaven via dev-security-policy
              • R... Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy
              • R... Rob Stradling via dev-security-policy
              • R... Sebastian Nielsen via dev-security-policy
  • Re: SECURITY RELEVANT FOR C... Ben Wilson via dev-security-policy
  • RE: SECURITY RELEVANT FOR C... Arvid Vermote via dev-security-policy