Summary of some OCSP client tests:

   - `Root` is self signed, and does not have any EKU's
   - 'ICA' is signed by 'Root' with the EKU ServerAuth and ClientAuth
   - 'ICA 2' is signed by 'Root' with the EKU ServerAuth, ClientAuth and
   OCSPSigning
   - 'Server certificate' is signed by `ICA` with the EKU ServerAuth and
   ClientAuth
   - Both `ICA 2` and `ICA` have their own delegated OCSP responder
   certificate.
   - `ICA 2` signs an OCSP response for `ICA` and overrules the response
   created by the delegated responder.

certutil (Windows): Recognizes but rejects the revoked response
openssl (Ubuntu & MacOS): Accepts the response
ocspcheck (MacOS): Accepts the response

Output and script located on:
https://gist.github.com/vanbroup/84859cd10479ed95c64abe6fcdbdf83d