> Now that I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are talking
> about phishing, feel free to debate the merits of my points raised in my
> original email.

Thanks Paul. I think you're the only person I've encountered who refers to
key compromise as phishing, but I don't think we'll make much progress when
words have no meaning and phishing is used to describe everything from
"monster in the middle" to "cache poisoning".

Since, to use the same analogy, everything from speed limits and signs to
red light cameras to speed traps to roundabouts is being called "speed
bumps", it's not worth engaging further.