All,

Currently CCADB only allows for one CP URL and one CPS URL per root certificate, so we are updating the CCADB to enable many-to-many mapping between policy documents and root certificates. One or more policy documents may be provided and associated with one or more root certificates and policy OIDs. Screenshots showing the changes are here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bhlCSLhdAfLa1J-ek7N3jupLRE630XOjqeNaMQ9lSsU/edit?usp=sharing

We intend to migrate the changes to production August 20 to 24. You should be able to use the CCADB during this update, which will impact: CA Owner, Root Certificate, Audit Case, Root Inclusion Case.

There will be a one-time migration from existing fields to new Policy Document objects.

If you run into problems with the CCADB from August 20 to August 24, please try again later. If you run into problems with the CCADB after August 24, please send an email to supp...@ccadb.org.

Thanks,
Kathleen