Here are a couple clarifications about this CCADB update. Please let me know if you run into any problems or have further questions about it.

1) The multiple-policy-documents feature is only available at the root certificate level.

2) Changes to root certificate records and their policy document objects are still only done via Audit Cases. We are aware that we need to enable CAs to provide mid-year updates that are not related to audit statements, and plan to work on that soon.

Regarding
>> We are already working to fix the AllCertificateRecordsCSVFormat report, which is currently messing up crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures.

The report has been fixed.

Thanks,
Kathleen