The CCADB has been updated to enable many-to-many mapping between policy documents and root certificates.

If you run into any problems using the CCADB, please send an email to supp...@ccadb.org. We are already working to fix the AllCertificateRecordsCSVFormat report, which is currently messing up crt.sh/mozilla-disclosures.

Summary of the changes:

1) Root Certificate pages have a new 'Policy Documents' section. The old information is also still visible in the 'DEPRECATED: Policies and Practices Information' section.

2) Case pages:
- There's a new 'Policy Documents' section. The old information is also still visible in the 'DEPRECATED: Policies and Practices Information' section.
- Added button: 'Update Policy Documents'
- Updated Progress Bar and instructions at the top of the page
- Updated https://www.ccadb.org/cas/updates#instructions

3) Moved 'Document Repository' and 'Document Repository Description' fields from root certificate pages to CA Owner pages. For those of you with multiple document repository URLs, please send me email to let me know if you would like change the list in your CA Owner record.

Thanks,
Kathleen