Hi Wayne.  We are not currently planning any changes to our CP/CPS as a result
of this change of control.

________________________________
From: dev-security-policy <dev-security-policy-boun...@lists.mozilla.org> on
behalf of Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
<dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org>
Sent: 02 October 2020 01:32
To: mozilla-dev-security-policy <mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org>
Subject: Re: Sectigo to Be Acquired by GI Partners

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Rob: what, if any, changes will be made to the Sectigo CP/CPS as a result
of this change of control?

Thanks,

Wayne

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 1:55 PM Ben Wilson via dev-security-policy <