Jakob wrote:
> The part needing clarification started with:
>
> > In addition to the questions posted by Wayne, I think it'd be useful
> > to confirm:

I did not address that part of Ryan's post, but Tim's delayed message did
address it.

See
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org/msg13782.html
and
https://www.mail-archive.com/dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org/msg13795.html

The only​ purpose of my post was to say that Tim had posted a message that (we
believed) had got stuck in a moderation queue.  I felt that I needed to post my
message because Mozilla expects CAs to answer questions in a timely fashion
(see https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Responding_To_An_Incident#Keeping_Us_Informed).

When a reply from a CA representative doesn't appear on the list, it might look
like the CA is not answering questions in a timely fashion.  It would not be
fair for any CA to be penalized just because there's a moderation queue for
some messages and/or participants.