-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy <dev-security-policy-boun...@lists.mozilla.org> On
Behalf Of Ben Wilson via dev-security-policy
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 6:38 PM
To: mozilla-dev-security-policy <mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org>
Subject: Re: Policy 2.7.1: MRSP Issue #206: Limit re-use of domain name
verification to 398 days

All,

Here is the currently proposed wording for subsection 5.1 of MRSP section
2.1:

" 5.1. for server certificates issued on or after October 1, 2021, verify each
dNSName or IPAddress in a SAN or commonName at an interval of 398 days or less;"

Ben