JoeS wrote:
Unfortunately, if the user.js file is removed, the policy stays in effect. And where are the particulars of the policy stored, I don't see them anywhere. My point is, if I set a policy, how do I reverse or modify the policy, short of creating a new profile.

user.js defines prefs to *add* to the normal set on start. The actual prefs are saved in prefs.js (same/similar format). Any prefs you have had in user.js when starting will have been copied into prefs.js - you should just be able to remove them from prefs.js file.

HTH

--
James Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ChatZilla Developer