JoeS wrote:
Yes, removing the policy by editing prefs.js deactivates the policy, but when the user.js gets copied to prefs.js only the policy gets copied there. The details of the policy must be kept somewhere else. What if I want to toggle some of them. Where would they be found. You don't see them in about:config either, unless I missed something.

As far as I know, *everything* in user.js is copied to prefs.js - anything that isn't is lost/ignored. Also, about:config *deliberately* hides all CAPS related settings - no idea why, but it does.

--
James Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ChatZilla Developer