beltzner wrote:
If it's a market conspiracy, you can bet your bippy that the market will decide.

I bet my clippy <http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20070211>

[1]: In fact, I don't think that in the timeframe of Firefox 3 there
will be any set of metadata which we'd use to declare "This website is
safe", but I'm willing to be proven wrong so I don't want to overstate
my position.

In fact, I'm not sure there *can* be that kind of metadata. Anything that declares AOL or PayPal as "safe" is failure of the system :). I'm totally serious.

--
When responding via mail, please remove the ".news" from the email address.