Well, the problem I see is that in the German language, those characters are not at all common. We only use öäüÖÄÜß (Umlauts = aouAOU with two dots above and "sharp s" looking quite like greek lowercase "beta"), accented characters AFAIK can only occur in (foreign-language-based) names and I didn't even know that some of the characters like the "n with dot below" exist. Never seen that one...

However, I think I might have read something about automatic forced mappings (i.e. something with "ß" in the name being automatically mapped to the equivalent domain with "ss" instead of "ß") - no idea if this applies to .de domains however. If the mentioned fake "postbank.de" could only be mapped to the real postbank.de, the problem would be non-existing.

Jan

--
Please avoid sending mails, use the group instead.
If you really need to send me an e-mail, mention "FROM NG"