> It seems reasonable to mitigate both of those without using CSP at all.

+1.

But the current spec was trying to address them. For e.g all the
img-src, frame-src , frame-ancestor, font-src, style-src isn't really
needed for preventing XSS (afaik). My view is that there is not
problem with including them. The word 'content-security-policy' is
very generic. If it is only going to apply for XSS then you should
rename it to something more specific.

> clickjacking. NoScript's "ClearClick" seems to do a pretty good job
> (after a rough start) and gets to the heart of the issue without
> requiring site changes.

Agreed. I am nott sure if it would be easy for browser vendors to
actually implement something like ClearClick. Ideally ClearClick is
the correct way to solve the threat (over frame ancestors).

Cheers
Devdatta