Thanks a lot Emily ! And sorry for not being clear.

The projects on the student page disappeared before I could confirm any of
them with my professor. And WebAudio project wasn't suitable for a student
project.

 I would want to work on a project that can show the power of parallelism
in rust, and servo.
For example HTTP 2 seems like an interesting project. Any opinions?
Thank you.