To be fair, the Starters page isn't scoped for the amount of work that Radu wants to take on (the original emails mentioned working on a project for a professor and linked to the Student-projects wiki page), and https://github.com/servo/servo/wiki/Remaining-work isn't very useful yet as a reference for potential work for someone who isn't intimately familiar with web browser development.

Cheers,
Josh

On 2016-02-22 4:50 PM, Emily Dunham wrote:
Radu,

I'd suggest looking at  https://starters.servo.org/ and
https://github.com/servo/servo/wiki/Remaining-work to see whether any of
the tasks that we've already identified as needing contributors look like a
good fit for your skills, interests, and timeline.

If none of those tasks seem appropriate, it would be helpful to explain a
bit about why you couldn't find a task using the existing resources when
asking for personal recommendations of what to do. Are the existing tasks
too advanced or too simple for your level of knowledge? Do the sites make
it hard to find or understand tasks?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 1:12 PM, Radu Manole <manole.v.r...@gmail.com>