*nods* I'm pretty sure you're correct.

What qualifications would be necessary?  (Considering that auditors
are supposed to be extremely skilled at finding things that are out of
place... Webtrust uses CPA auditors.  I don't know if most CPAs would
have enough knowledge to be able to properly audit a CA.)

How would one establish the possession of the qualifications?

What sort of liability bond would have to be posted?  (Would there
/be/ any liability?)

These are just a couple thoughts that I have, and since I'm not a
member of the Mozilla Foundation I haven't got the faintest clue what
the answers might be.

-Kyle H