Frank Hecker wrote:
Nelson B wrote:
Frank Hecker wrote:

In looking at Geotrust's request to add more root CA certs (bug 294916) I happened to notice that Geotrust offers a somewhat similar service, [snip] From the product description it appears that one domain goes in the CN attribute and the rest in SubjectAltName.

That's not conformant with the relevant RFC.

Thanks for the reply. I'll forward your comments to Geotrust.

Oh, and I should add that what I wrote was a guess based on the product description on Geotrust's web site; I've never seen an actual example of these certificates, so I could well be wrong.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]