First sorry for my english, i don`t do speak so good.
I hope you can understand what i say below.

I want to say by "personal" not accurately certificates for which I have
(private) key, but final certificates that are not CA cert neither OCSP
responder.

I want to do it because when i crypt a file, in most cases i very probably
don`t do it to an CA. (why i would want do cryptographa file to a CA?)
so why i would show this certificates (CA and OCSP responder) to the user
choose.

Primo It

"David Stutzman" <dstutzman*at*dsci-usa.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]