I've been asked to review a patch that enhances the multiple identity UI
in Thunderbird/SeaMonkey by allowing email certificates to be selected
on a per-identity basis, rather than just for the main identity.

It seems that building SeaMonkey will include certutil which looks as if
it is more than capable of the task but unfortunately the raft of
options make no sense at all to me nor was I able to find any examples
of creating email certificates.

Would someone mind providing a command line that will do the job,
preferably installing the certificate directly into my test profile
(with the test email address [EMAIL PROTECTED])!

Thanks in advance,
Neil.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.