Nelson B Bolyard wrote:
> Neil wrote, On 2008-02-20 16:33:
>
>> I've been asked to review a patch that enhances the multiple identity UI
>> in Thunderbird/SeaMonkey by allowing email certificates to be selected
>> on a per-identity basis, rather than just for the main identity.
>>
>> It seems that building SeaMonkey will include certutil
>>

> Do SM builds build all the NSS commands?  That seems like a big waste.

Funny, but I mailed Neil privately with some suggestions, but I'd be
really interested to know about which bug this is. Specially also what
means by "per-identity basis" compared to "main identity". Just to get
the feeling about what this is about...

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog:   Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>
Phone:          +1.213.341.0390