Frank Hecker:
P.S. Note that I'm shortening the normal public comment period somewhat. I'm doing that because based on the public comments I see no impediment to including the root for basic SSL and object signing, and I'd like to have Kai include it with the NSS changes for Network Solutions. The issues still under discussion are the email issue and the EV audit issue. The comment period remains open as far as those issues are concerned.

I suggest that when something new is going to happen (at the bug or otherwise) you renew the discussion and public comment period here again.

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog:   Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>
Phone:          +1.213.341.0390