As part of the work to include NSS in LSB 4.0, I created a list
of NSPR functions required for using the NSS SSL functions at
http://developer.mozilla.org/En/NSS_reference/NSPR_functions

I generated this list by inspecting the source code of libcurl,
nss_compat_ossl, mod_nss, and the NSS test programs
selfserv, tstclnt, strsclnt, vfyserv, and vfychain.

Note, in particular, that I documented the PR_ImportTCPSocket
function, giving an official blessing to use this function "when
you know what you're doing".  Please let me know if I have
explained the caveats adequately without discouraging
people from using this convenient function under the right
circumstances.

Wan-Teh