On 10/03/2008 12:43 AM, Frank Hecker:

I am now opening the first public discussion period for a request from
Microtec Ltd to add the Microsec e-Szigno Root CA root certificate to
Mozilla. This is bug 370505, and Kathleen has produced an information
document attached to the bug.

Besides the issue with the OCSP responder and their including of the OCSP URI in the AIA extension with EE certificates, I have not found any issues with this request. My recommendation for Microsec is to refrain from including the OCSP service URI if and until they can provide an OCSP responder which is usable with Firefox and other browsers (when relying on AIA extension).

I must note that a I couldn't read the CP/CSP of Microsec and my information is based solemnly on the bug entries and comments from István, even though István posted a text version of one of their CP/CPS at the bug. I believe that Mozilla should have the basic tools to perform at least machine translations of such documents in case no English version exists. It's important for me to inspect the CP/CPS and browse through the documents provided by the CA.

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org