ps_mitrofa...@mail.ru wrote, On 2008-12-22 03:33:
> Hi. I'm asking for help :) When I  try to build NSS on Windows Vista,
> I've go build_coreconf error 1. Is it possible to build NSS on Vista ?
> If it is possible, then please tell me how?

Sounds like you might have had one or more of these issues:
- Used the wrong make program. (Must use gmake, not nmake, on Windows.)
- Don't have the right set of build tools. (Don't have one of Mozilla's
packages of build tools for Windows that includes the nsinstall program.)
- Don't have all of the necessary sources in your source tree. (Did you
have mozilla/security/coreconf as well as mozilla/security nss?)