ps_mitrofa...@mail.ru wrote, On 2008-12-22 09:30:
> On 22 дек, 20:08, Nelson B Bolyard <nel...@bolyard.me> wrote:
>> ps_mitrofa...@mail.ru wrote, On 2008-12-22 08:45:
>> Please supply more output from the gmake run, like (say) the last 20
>> lines of output
>
> There is building log(but there are only 5  lines of output):
>>> gmake nss_build_all
> process_begin:CreateProcess((null),pwd,..) failed.
> process_begin:CreateProcess((null),pwd,..) failed.

So, that's the real problem.  I believe It means that gmake tried to
run the pwd program, but that program was not in any of the directories
listed in your PATH environment variable.  You must ensure that all the
build tools are found in directories named in PATH.  One way to do that
is to change the PATH variable to include additional directories.