On 10/2/09 14:16, Eddy Nigg wrote:
On 02/10/2009 02:15 PM, Ian G:

I think -- personal & likely biased opinion only -- you might get more
value by looking inside the foundation and asking them to expand the
resources available on the CA desk. Their job is to be independent, and
so far, that's worked out, more or less.

1.) They still may make mistakes.

So, no different to any other part of the business process.

2.) They are not independent.

Again, no different.  Nobody is absolutely independent.

The question is, who would be more independent, in a relative scale?

If you look at it objectively, they have a better chance of being independent, and of covering the territory more completely.

(FTR, I've already written off-list emails to them on this subject. I
know some changes have been made, and it takes time.)

Why off-list?

That's off-topic.

iang