On 02/10/2009 09:42 PM, Frank Hecker:
And in any case, I don't see people being as much concerned about having
more Mozilla-employed people involved, but as getting more community
feedback. And I don't have any good answers there because it depends on
having more people willing to volunteer their time.

I too think that one person dedicated to CA matters should be sufficient. Perhaps there are some from other CAs and/or otherwise knowledgeable in this field willing to spend ONE hour per week as a contribution to Mozilla? Yes, I'm looking at you!

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: start...@startcom.org
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org