Kyle Hamilton wrote:
I'm asking this because I think a template which includes a statement
of requirements would be an exceedingly good thing for people
undertaking reviews for Mozilla CA program inclusion -- and would open
up the process to people who have less interior working knowledge of a
CA.  This would also allow people who are otherwise untrained, but who
want to take an interest in their security, to understand what the
reviews entail and what Mozilla's priorities are.

We have the CA checklist as a template for information gathering:

  https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Information_checklist

and also some similar stuff on the "how to apply" page:

  https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:How_to_apply

Is this the sort of thing you were thinking of?

Frank

P.S. These are on a wiki, so if you or anyone else wants to modify these pages to make them more useful for newbies, please feel free.

--
Frank Hecker
hec...@mozillafoundation.org