On 02/12/2009 05:13 PM, Yannick LEPLARD:

This is a good alternative for us. If everybody agree with, we can send
you the fair portion of CPS in english and our auditor will confirm you
the genuineness of the document.

In my opinion this would solve the problem. I would like to request that the auditor confirms that their audit statement confirms the exact extracts of the CPS. I also would like to request to include all relevant bits for domain control validation in addition to email. Additionally if code signing was part of the CPS during your audit, also the bits relating to code signing.

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: start...@startcom.org
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org