John Smith wrote:
Hi:

*Glen*: Wow, you managed to match that bug to my problem, even though the test numbers are totally different (as per what Nelson said)! Its not terribly important that all tests pass for my purposes, so I think I will wait for 3.12.4. Do you have a rough idea of when that will be released?

I should have said that I expect those 3 errors are related to chain.sh/OCSP related and are fixed in that bug...

I will say anyone on any platform that builds and tests NSS 3.12.3 and does not have access to the internal NSS OCSP QA server should have 3 failures. May have more, but they should have at least 3. While the tests numbers are different per platform the ones you listed follow a plausible range if you're familiar with the NSS tests. Now I could be wrong and your 3 test failures are different and are not related to chains.sh/OCSP.

I also stated that I have an Ubuntu 8.10 instance and built the trunk of NSPR/NSS on it (with out access to the
OCSP QA server)  all tests passed.

It's not much work to install CVS and run the check out command especially since you can already build NSPR/NSS from source. I guess it's not too much work for me to go back build and run 3.12.3 RTM, but since the trunk is successful then I don't want to figure out what a colleague has already fixed. I would try to look into a current issue though.

Not sure when we'll post 3.12.4, and also if we are going to, we may post to 3.12.5 etc to ftp.mozilla.org

-glen

Cheers,
legit