Glen Beasley wrote, On 2009-05-11 14:01:
> John Smith wrote:
>> Hi:
>
>> *Glen*: Wow, you managed to match that bug to my problem, even though
>> the test numbers are totally different (as per what Nelson said)!  Its
>> not terribly important that all tests pass for my purposes, so I think
>> I will wait for 3.12.4.  Do you have a rough idea of when that will be
>> released?
>>
> I should have said that I expect those 3 errors are related to
> chain.sh/OCSP related and are fixed in that bug...
>
> I will say anyone on any platform that builds and tests NSS 3.12.3 and
> does not have access to the internal NSS OCSP QA server should have 3
> failures. May have more, but they should have at least 3.

Glen,
If that's true, then that is a serious bug in the NSS QA test scripts.
By default, the NSS QA test scripts should never perform any of the tests
that require access to servers that are not publicly available.  Those
private extended tests must only be used when explicitly enabled.
If you're sure that's true, please file a P1 test bug.  Thanks.

/Nelson