Hello Klaus, again I've got stupid problems. I wanted to follow your instructions step by step, so I removed everything I had already built and installed about opencryptoki/pkcs11. I guess I had sort of multiple installation of the libraries on the disk, cause ubuntu already had that package installed, before I built the one I got from sourceforge. So I started by removing the ubuntu-package with abt-get, then deleted everything I found.

After that, I downloaded the last version of opencryptoki on the sourceforge page (opencryptoki 2.3.0, without ica and so on...). I built it and after starting pkcsslotd, no tpm token can be found by using pkcsconf -s or -t. I can only see the softTok, maybe there's something missing. But TCSD is still up and running, I can "talk" to the tpm using the TSS commands.

With Opencryptoki, I'm not even able to configure the Softtok (Flags: 0xC80045 (RNG|LOGIN_REQUIRED|CLOCK_ON_TOKEN|USER_PIN_TO_BE_CHANGED|SO_PIN_LOCKED|SO_PIN_TO_BE_CHANGED). I tried to change the SO PIN, since there's a flag telling "SO_PIN_TO_BE_CHANGED", but it doesn't work. I tried "87654321" and "12345678" to log in as "Security Officer" and change the SO-PIN (pkcsconf -c 0 -P), but I get an error "Error logging in: 0xA4". Maybe it's because there's the flag "SO_PIN_LOCKED", but I don't know why.

I'm still trying to get those things fixed, but I thought I give you a feedback before you think I gave up ^^

Marc