Hello!

Thanks, I've seen the other thread, and I'm very interested in it :-) I wonder how Subrata Mazumdar managed to load that module - maybe other versions? But I must say my problem's still of lower class than loading the module into NSS for the moment. I've found out the problem of my package. Using strace, I saw that pkcs11_startup looked for soft links which pointed to nothing, the files were missing. After that I removed the package, and tried to build opencryptoki again, from the source found on sourceforge, cause I thought the libs would all be included, there. But now the lib libpkcs11_tpm.so is missing, and therefore pkcs11_startup fails to create the settings for pkcsslotd, and I think that's the problem why I can't see the tpm-token with pkcsconf -s. I don't know where to find it, but I hope I'll find out soon :)

Marc