On 2009-12-04 00:49 PST, Stefan Jordanov wrote:
> On 24 Ноем, 17:49, Stefan Jordanov <stefanste...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As as say Firefix certificate window I mean Firefox certificate
>> viewer.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Stefan Jordanov
>>
>> On 24 îÏÅÍ, 17:45, Stefan Jordanov <stefanste...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everybody,
>>> I am wondering how can I show a X509Certificate with javascript or
>>> something like that in the Firefox certificate window?
>>> Is this possible with window.crypto?
>>> Thank you in advance.
>>> Best regards,
>>> Stefan Jordanov
>>

> May be I have mistaken the group. People if so, please let me know.

Stefan, You're asking a question about a portion of Firefox known as PSM.
PSM implements Firefox's certificate UI, and it also implements Firefox's
JavaScript support for access to certificates.  It interfaces to the
underlying crypto libraries, which are discussed in this group.

Discussions of PSM are welcome here, but unfortunately, the people who
work on PSM don't participate in this group very often.  I wish I could tell
you that there's some other group where they DO participate regularly, but
I'm not aware of one.  Sorry.