Firefox Certificate window

On 24 ????, 17:49, Stefan Jordanov <stefanste...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As as say Firefix certificate window I mean Firefox certificate
> > viewer.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Stefan Jordanov
> >
> > On 24 ????, 17:45, Stefan Jordanov <stefanste...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello everybody,
> >
> > > I am wondering how can I show a X509Certificate with javascript or
> > > something like that in the Firefox certificate window?
> >
> > > Is this possible with window.crypto?
> >
> > > Thank you in advance.
> >
> > > Best regards,
> >
> > > Stefan Jordanov
> >

> May be I have mistaken the group. People if so, please let me know.
>
> Br
> Stefan

Hi, Stefan

What exactly are you trying to do?

PSM defines a number of XUL interfaces you can use: nsIX509Cert,
nsIX509Cert2, nsIX509Cert3.  It looks like they are all scriptable, so you
can access them through JavaScript.

Where do you want to get a certificate from and where do you want to display
it?  Are you working from within a Firefox extension or something else...
Please, provide more information.

Regards,
Peter Djalaliev