On 01/13/2015 09:28 AM, Robert Relyea wrote:
On 01/13/2015 09:18 AM, Christina Fu wrote:
jss-4.2.6-35 can be found on koji for various supported fedora platforms. For rhel it's the same version number.

Christina
Are there any outside available builds, like windows?

We hope to get to it, but the trees have diverged a great deal and it's hard to provide an ETA. Any interested developers are encouraged to volunteer. Source for fedora can be retrieved from koji if anyone wishes to take a look.

Christina

bob