Folks,

Sorry for the totally newbie question but I've hunted high and low.

I am supporting some Java code that uses JSS4, NSS to provide
SSL Server side services.

explicitly and disable SSL to mitigate that in it's most basic form.

However I was hoping to be able to add at least TLS 1.1 if not 1.2 support.

I cannot find how this is done or if possible.

I've build the latest NSS code base which seemingly supports these protocols,
and build JSS around it but can't seem to get a TLS 1.1/1.2 connection.

The JSS source code also doesn't show any of the SHA256 ciphers etc that imply
TLS 1.2..so I've come the conclusion that I cannot use JSS to execute TLS
1.1/1.2 server side connections.

Hopefully I'm wrong, or stupid but not both.

Can anyone confirm, deny or otherwise point me in the right direction on this
topic.

Thank you

Colin