Is there something that explains a little more what gains this will buy us
or how it will be used at the DOM level?

What will these multiple threads actually be doing, running script from a
single webpage?

How frequent will locking be, and what will locking overhead do to
performance? Will there ever be shared access to JS object/object graph
that requires thread locking?

--BDS