Hi Brian,

Thank you for the detailed answer. So if I understand correctly, long-term
this should all be as good as or better than what we have now,  and short-
to medium-term it should be possible to have *either* a system zone group
with potentially circular references to arbitrary content zone groups -
which is probably a requirement for Firefox - *or* multiple concurrent GCs?

If that sounds about right, then it'd be great to give embeddings the
ability to choose between these options. Alternatively, and even better,
perhaps zone groups could be configured to be completely standalone or
allow access to and by the system zone group. That'd allow DOM Workers to
keep the current behavior of having entirely independent GCs.

Jack brought this up as a potential issue for Servo, but since Servo
doesn't need a system zone group, we should be fine with either of these
solutions.

Thanks,
Till