Hi Rick,

I tested this on an iPhone 6 running iOS 11.4, as well as a Mac (Safari
11.1.1) and iPhone Simulator running iOS 11.4 on both the iPhone 8 and
iPhone X and for me all the tests are passing. The Safari version is
AppleWebKit/605.1.15 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1.

On your iPhone if you type in "show user agent" to Google in Safari it
should show you what version of Safari you are running. I wonder if for
some reason your iPhone is running an older build of Safari.

Thanks,
Becca