On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 07:56:44AM -0800, Fabrice Desré wrote:
What were their worries? Could you host your authenticator in you
private network?

Well, sorry, I thought it is obvious. THe worry was that the author of the authenticator hosted on his website, can change the code underneath me and use it for his nepharious purposes (like collect credentials to the Red Hat internal network). Packaged app hosted on the Firefox Marketplace (or perhaps downloaded and loaded from the local drive via adb/WebIDE) would be less vulnerable against changes.

Is it more clear now?

Best,

Matěj

A day without sunshine is like night.